- Select Locations from the left-hand menu.
- Click the green New Location button.
- Enter the name of your location and then select a department descriptor and unit descriptor for the location
- Optional: If a location manager will be overseeing this location, you can select this person here. Please note that all administrators can manage all locations. To assign a location to someone already in the CCPS system, click the plus button next to Select Existing User. Location Managers have limited access in CCPS and can only view details related to their assigned location.
- Or, select Invite New User to send a registration link to someone who is not yet using CCPS. Click Create at the bottom of the page to complete the action.
Modified on: Tue, 1 May, 2018 at 2:43 PM
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.