How do I add a new user?
Modified on: Tue, 1 May, 2018 at 2:41 PM
Adding CCPS Administrators
- Select Team from the left-hand menu, then click the green Invite New Admin button. Please note that only administrators have access to this page.
- Enter one or more email addresses separated with a comma, then click the Send Invite button
Adding CCPS Location Managers (provider only)
- Select Locations from the left-hand menu.
- The location manager/s for each location is listed in the Location Manager(s) column. If a manager is assigned, you will see a blue box with a number. Click the box to see the email address of the location manager/s.
- Location Managers have limited access in CCPS and can only view details related to their assigned location.
- If no manager is assigned, click the Add Manager button in the Location Manager(s) column.
- To change the location manager, select Invite/Select Location Manager in the Actions column. You can also add a manager using this function.
- Select the user/s you want to manage this location and click Save, or use the invitation box on the right to invite a new user to CCPS and click Send.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.